There are a lot of ways of cleaning up your home. Techniques and products can vary according to people’s lifestyle, budget, and what sorts of even rooms they have in their house. Whether you clean your home or use a cleaning service (or are looking for a cleaning service San Diego), here are a few general tips and tricks for everyone to use.
1. Kill the germs in your sponge: just put your sponge into the microwave and turn it on for two minutes. The heat is able to get rid of the germs very quickly.
2. Cleaning toys: just put them in a laundry bag and throw then into the washing machine. Your kids will have their toys nice and neat again.
3. Garbage disposal: clean the nasty disposal in a really natural way. Fill an ice cube tray with eight parts of water and one part of vinegar. Put a little bit of lemon rind in each. Place in the freezer until completely frozen. When they are done, place a few of them inside garbage disposal and turn the machine on. This solution will help you clean and sharpen the blades.
4. Ironing: next time you iron, iron your clothes when they are damp. If you do so, the wrinkles just disappear.
5. Linen closets: place an opened baking soda box inside to fight against the smells. It’s easy and you won’t need any more mothballs.
6. Shine coppers: they get dull easily but you can make them shine again with ketchup! Spread some over your cooper dishes or doorknobs and scrub.
7. Finally, the last tip is more a suggestion: considerate to hire a maid. They know everything about housekeeping!
Maybe you do not know what to expect when you hire a maid, but searching for cleaning services San Diego can lead you to websites where you can find everything you need to know.